I have been a printmaker for over 16 years, using many techniques including relief, monoprint, etching and lithography. I have shown work in local, regional, and national juried shows.
• 2020 One person show "Animalia" at the Salida Steamplant
• 2020-21 group show "Surrealism"
at the Salida Steamplant Paquette Gallery.
I have a BFA from the University of Michigan, and a MA in art/printmaking from Adams State University, Colorado. I recently taught printmaking and other art classes at Adams State, and conducted printmaking workshops around Colorado.
My current work combines printmaking and sculptural techniques to create unique dimensional art pieces.
Over 25 years experience in:
• Logo Design
• Advertising Layouts for Print (Newspaper and Magazine)
• Brochure and Rack Card Design
• Designs for T-Shirts (Silk Screen and Embroidery)
• Custom art for Decals/Glassware